Something that I’ve been collecting for years is McCoy, Hull and USA planters. I especially tend to gravitate toward the green colors. The funny thing is that I don’t think I have ever used any of them as a planter. I’ve decided to thin out a little from my collection to make room for other things, therefore have a nice little stash of these planters for sale at the shoppe.
Just to give you some ideas, here’s some of the things that I’ve either used or plan to use the planters for. So many of these ideas are so classy and take the place of using tacky plastic.
- Containers for soaps, cotton balls & q-tips
- Containers for pens, post-its and other office stuff
- Dining and entertaining settings (see above)
- Hold bedside table stuff
- Dog or cat food dish (I admit I’ve never done this)
- Or, as intended, a planter!